Pain relief with better quality
The philips infrared lamp – PR3110 provides an efficient focused and targetted treatment by increasing the native blood circulation to mobilize your body against pain. As your muscles are soothed, they automatically loosen up and relax. as a result of it makes the tissue a lot of pliable, heat also reduces stiffness and makes joints a lot of flexible.
Helps the body to heal in a very natural manner
Infra Care enables the body to heal in a very natural manner. The Philips infrared lamp – PR3110 device helps to produce relief from pain by focused treatment, that helps in well-tried improved quality.
Trusted technology used by professionals. Clinically proven to objectively lead to functional joint improvement*. InfraCare has proven to guide to important pain reduction in seventy-one of rheumatoid arthritis patients and in seventy-two of low back pain patients
Classified medical device
A safe and effective way to treat your pain. InfraCare complies with IEC 60601-1 third edition for medical devices.
Localized pain relief
The philips infrared lamp – PR3110 can be simply positioned from 0-40 degrees to relieve pain in a comfortable and efficient manner in little areas like hips, arms, and knees.
- Easy to use
- Adjustability: 0-40 degrees (backwards)
- 1 handgrip
- Mechanical timer
- Medical appliance
- Medical Device Directive: 2007/47/EC, MDD 93/42/EEC
- Technical specifications
- Power: 150 W
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Insulation: Class II (double isolation)
- Lifetime of lamp: 300 hour(s)
- Cord length: 250 cm
- Zone treatment
- Treatment area: diameter of 20 cm
- PAR38 incandescent lamp: 150 W
- Logistic data
- Country of origin: Hungary
- IEC certified: IEC 60601-1, 3rd edition
- 30 minutes auto shut-off
- Weight and dimensions: philips infrared lamp
- Product dimensions: 21.2 x 16.0 x 21.5 cm
- Product weight: 1 kg
- F-box dimensions: 16.3 x 22.4 x 22.0 cm