Pain Killer- Philips Infraphil Therapy Lamp (HP-3616)
৳ 4,800.00 (-21%)
- Very Effective Pain Killer Therapy Lamp for Home use
- Deep penetrating infrared light warms the muscles
- Stimulating blood circulation to effectively relieve aches and pains
- 150 W Power with Infrared Lamp
- Adjustable Angle & Cord Storage
- On / Off Function
- Made in Germany
- Warranty: 1 Year Service will be provided except bulb.
Philips InfraPhil 150 W Infrared Lamp HP3616 for Effective Pain Relief
Relieve muscular pain with Philips InfraPhil. Infrared light has been proven to effectively relieve muscle discomfort and stiff joints. The soothing warmth created by infrared light penetrates deep into your skin and stimulates blood circulation. As your muscles are warmed they automatically loosen up and relax, reducing stiffness and helping your joint’s flexibility. Philips InfraPhil HP 3616 features concentric rings on the bulb that help focus the beams onto a specific area. The lamp has a coverage area of about 20 x 30 cm, so is ideal for a shoulder, elbow, knee, calf or neck. InfraPhil can be angled up to 40 degrees to direct the treatment exactly where you need it.
150 W Infrared Lamp with Extra Focus
150 W infrared lamp has been optimized for pain relief in areas covering 20 x 30 cm for example shoulder, elbow, calf or neck. The concentric rings help to focus the beams on a specific area.
Deep Penetrating Infrared Warmth
Infrared light has been proven to effectively relieve aches and pains caused by muscular pains and stiff joints. The comfortable warmth created by infrared light penetrates deep into your skin, stimulates blood circulation and warms your muscles. As your muscles are soothed, they automatically loosen up and relax. Because it makes the tissue more pliable, warmth also reduces stiffness and makes joints more flexible.
Stimulates Blood Circulation
Infrared light and the associated warmth penetrates deep into your skin, stimulating blood circulation and dilating blood vessels. Furthermore, infrared light speeds up the metabolic processes and the removal of waste substances from the body.
The infrared lamp can easily be positioned up to 40 degrees backwards, so can be positioned to direct the treatment exactly where you need it.
The infrared lamp has a cord storage holder at the back of the appliance. Simply wrap the cord around it and it can easily be stored again.
Easy on/off switch at the back of the infrared lamp, so the appliance does not have to be unplugged after each treatment.
Information for Use
Before use, Read the Enclosed Leaflet Carefully
- Always use a timer when using the lamp so that you do not over treat yourself.
- Sit about 8-24 inches from the lamp
- Move the lamp or your body a little during a session. Remaining in one spot too long could cause a burn.
- Allow the area to become as hot as one can comfortably tolerate. A slight reddening of the skin is common and is not a burn. It will go away within an hour and is not harmful.
- Use the lamp five to twenty minutes per session, one-six times per day.
- Do not use the lamp on any area of the head, such as the ears or sinuses, for more than 5-10 minutes in one session and sessions should be at least two hours apart.
- Do not look at the lamp at close range. Always close your eyes if you shine it at your head area.
- Avoid using the lamp on an injury for the first 24 hours following the injury. The lamp might increase inflammation, which is not helpful. However, the lamp is good for most injuries and accidents.
- Avoid applying any kind of essential oil, lotion or cream to your skin before using the heat lamp. Oils can heat up and cause a burn.
- Avoid touching an infrared lamp when hot.
There are no reviews yet.